Thursday, June 08, 2006

Family Pictures

This was our first family picture as 4. We finally managed to take another one since we left the hospital. So, here they are....

My favorite one is this one on the left...so in the moment!
We went and got professional pics yesterday (we did with Tyson at 2 weeks as well, and there was one picture we wanted to replicate with Carter). I wish I could post them, but the studio wanted to charge us over $100 for a cd of the prints, and that was on sale!

4 comments:

The Walshes said...

You look FANTASTIC!! Great family pics. When I couldn't get Coopers ultrasound scanned (copyright)I ended up taking a picture of the picture to email. Give it a try!

Tasha said...

i just found your blog, yay! check out ours too! i'll read through your previous posts and write another note later!

miss b said...

great family pics!

The MIKK Family said...

What a good lookin' family! Very nice pics!