We took Tyson to West Edmonton Mall for the 2nd time since we've been living in the city again. He wanted to take a picture of King Kong to send to Grandma King Kong. He was so scared of the dragon (I had no idea it was so realistic) he was shaking. I felt horrible and we had to escape into the bathroom. Not so fun. Then Daddy took Tyson mini golfing while I fed Carter and watched. 
Carter enjoying the shade today in the chariot. We went on a long walk in the river valley and then spent some time at the park.

My little acrobat...

In the splash park. It turned out beautiful today, even though it started out so cloudy.


Carter before the walk on Friday....

Carter after the walk on Friday...

In the little outfit Auntie Cookie sent...."I moose be dreaming". Carter is growing so much. We already have our 6 week check up this Tuesday; already! Yesterday Tyson made Carter smile and today I got a smile! How heartwarming and exciting!
1 comment:
Hey we were at that park this morning!
Great pics.
Amanda/Etheren
Post a Comment