Thursday, September 21, 2006

Gymnastics and leaves

Here are a few pictures of Tyson in gymnastics today. We met with Jenn's Mom, Gail, who was in town for two days. She came to gymnastics with us. It was so nice to see. She is always such a pleasure to visit with. Tyson had another great day in gymnastics. Jeff switched his schedule so he could come this time. It was nice to have him come along. I just see now one of the gymnastics pictures didn't upload. Too bad. I'll have to put it on tomorrow, it's Tyson doing a handstand against the wall!

We went to Beaumont to see our friends and check out this slide beside their house! I couldn't believe how big it was. It was really slow though!
And the boys throwing leaves at each other! It was a great day!

2 comments:

miss b said...

cute pics :)

The Walshes said...

lol thats slide is sooo long haha