Thursday, October 26, 2006

Babbling...

Well, no new pictures, but a few stories. Wednesday we met Karlynn, Kade and Ivy and went for a nice walk in Rundle park. Unfortunatly, it was cut short when I closed the portapotty door on Tyson's finger. Awh..he cried for a good 45 minutes and really didn't stop until we stopped to see Daddy at work. It was a pretty bad cut. I'd describe it, but that'd just be gross. So, Daddy took him to get special bandaids from the pharmacy and I green aided (ointment from the Yukon) it up! Poor guy.
That same morning Carter had had his shots. He did pretty well with them, he was up nursing a little more at night, but that was to be expected, I can't imagine getting 4 needles at once.
Today Tyson didn't want to go to gymnastics, he really hasn't been that into it lately. So that was fine, we decided to walk to the library instead. He walked almost the whole way there (a good 2.5 kms) and then slept the entire way back. He is getting more and more into books, which I love to see. He picked a few out all by himself (usually I pick them out for him or help him) and picked out a musical cd for the van and a video on crabs. He is loving creatures of the ocean these days!! Which is one reason I can't wait to go to the museum tomorrow! They have 2 feature exhibits; Bob the Builder and Ocean by Lego. Should be fun.
We've got a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow we're going to the museum all morning, spending the afternoon with Jeff and then I am doing a Toy party at Karlynn's house in the evening; she was sooo generous is saying she would host one for me! It should be fun; thanks again, Karlynn!
Saturday morning we are going to watch Logan's hockey game, and in the evening we are going to try to make it to a surprise party! Sunday, pumpkin carving and we might check out the spooky alley by Candy Cane Lane, oh and did I forget football....didn't mean to!
Then Monday, Christie arrives!!! Yahhh!!! Tuesday Halloween and Wednesday Auntie Cheryl arrives!!! What a busy week. Whewf!
Jeff was a really big sweetheart when he got home tonight. It's been weird having him back at work. Tyson is regressing a little with his potty training and we are thinking it's the change of Jeff being back at work. I forgot what it is like to not have an extra set of hands, even if Jeff couldn't pick them up, he was still helpful to have at home. So today after a long day (the boys and I all seemed to be a little cranky even with a nap and a walk), Jeff came home and shooed me out the door. Ahhh....it was nice. He put the boys to bed and I went and read my book at a coffee shop.
I better get some rest, lots happening in the next week!

No comments: