Well today we headed out to our playgroup after a long 2 hours in traffic. We dropped Grandpa off at the Royal Alex, at of course, prime time...830 a.m. So, we got to playgroup (which was my day to set up) only to discover Carter had had an EXPLOSION, and I mean an EXPLOSION. It was everywhere. ahhh...good thing I just refilled the wipes container.
We had a nice time at playgroup, lots of good toys and nice kids and moms. While at playgroup I discovered we have to help them fundraise.
So...we are selling tubs of cookies dough. Some of the 9 flavors look pretty yummy. They are all trans fat free, no preservatives and they aren't aval. in stores. The dough can be thawed and refrozen. A 3lb tub is $12 and here are the flavors...well here is a website address to the flavors.
www.indeygo.com click on cookie dough & then flavors. They even have short bread and the monster cookie sounds sooo yummy!
Please email me if you'd like to help out. I have to sell 20 of them.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment