A few pictures from the past few days.Carter's big blue eyes....
On the next picture...Tyson was playing a computer game when the phone rang. He picked it up, without even saying a thing and say, "Hi Kong Kong", and sure enough it was Grandma Kong Kong! It was the cutest sight!




We brought the chariot in full of a bunch of clothes from the van; Bella curled up in it and went to sleep!
Carter in his new carseat. He is already going to be 5 months old this week; already! It was about time we moved him into the next car seat! He looked so cute. He seemed to enjoy the ride a bit more too. And of course, I had to take a pic of Tyson in his carseat too!
Hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving! We're heading over to Stephanie and Tim's house for dinner.
3 comments:
Is your carseat facing forward or rear facing? It should be rear until 1 year old.
Not really sure who I am responding to, but yes it is rear facing. I can see how it would look like it wasn't. But I took the pic from the back seat in the van.
Thanks for the heads up though! He'll be rear facing until a year, 22 lbs or not!
Post a Comment