
Yesterday we had our wedding photographer come over to take some pictures for Christmas. She is so great. She is great with the boys and made us all feel so comfortable (she has a pretty nice camera too). I'm super excited to see how they turn out. So many of them were candid; we only did a few posed shots. She is going to be fantastic for our wedding! Her website is
www.watermarkstudio.ca (might have to copy and paste).We have a pretty busy weekend. Best Buy is going nuts with this playstation 3 so Jeff may work a few hours overtime. Sunday I am having an open house for Discovery Toys (please stop by if you can; lots of food and prizes; email me for details), and we'd really like to take Tyson skating this weekend.
This morning Tyson said he wanted Mommy and Daddy to drive to Whitehorse to pick up Auntie Cookie. So cute.
4 comments:
That's cute, but it would have been cuter if Tyson wanted to come pick up gramma..
HAHA gramma kong kong made me laugh with her comment!
I can't WAIT till Kade gets his marbleworks for Christmas!
she did our wedding photos too, 4 years ago! we went to college together!
I could be the spokesperson for marbleworks. I absolutely love them - actually we were playing with them again just a couple days ago. Fun for Everyone!
Post a Comment