Thursday, November 09, 2006

Past few days

Not too much has happened the past few days. Tyson was very sick last night. We had gone out for dinner and he laid in my arms the entire meal; I felt horrible. We came home and he went striaght to bed (at 6) and slept until this morning. He says he is feeling much better this morning and wants to check out gymnastics; so, hopefully it goes well.



We took the bus yesterday to get the van from Jeff's work. We stopped at the post office first, and the clerk started to talk to Tyson, as he was looking into a case with cell phones. Before I knew it, she came back with the keys. My Aunt and I looked at each other like, "I'm not paying for a new cell phone". The store clerk gave a demo phone to Tyson. It was so cute and he loved it. It has a hologram on it as if you are really playing a car racing game. Here he is on the bus, totally enthralled with the phone.



















A few random pictures I took at the mall and home over the past few days.

No comments: