Friday, December 01, 2006

No new pictures

My batteries needed to be recharged on Wednesday, and I just remembered to do it last night; hense no new pictures.
We've had a busy few days, though. On Wednesday morning we were supposed to go over to Karlynn's house for a visit, we were all bundled up in the van and on our way. Had to stop at Timmie's for a morning coffee, and opps, I got stuck in the drive thru. A man behind me had to direct me to back up and then he pushed me out of the drive thru. While Tyson thought this was hilarious, I was thankful I wasn't the 10th car lined up behind me, awaiting my morning coffee. So, off we went to continue our journey to the far north. After 2 almost spinouts we were about to get on the gretzky and I decided to turn around. Okay, okay, I chickened out. I forgot how much I despise winter driving.
Tyson was sooo disappointed. He kept saying, no roads not slippy, mama.
So, on our way home we stopped over and Grandma and Grandpa Manchul's house for a long needed visit. It was nice. We spent the morning chatting over coffee.
Then Wednesday evening we headed to the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. Yesterday morning we baked muffins for Grandpa and Grandma and anxiously awaited them waking up. We were up at 5:45, and Grandpa and Grandma didn't get up until 10. It seemed to take forever!
After coffee and muffins (wow lots of my stories are surrounding coffee these days), we decided to meet Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Duane, Uncle Dave and Aunt Jeanette at West Edmonton Mall. Jeff got home and we all got into the bus (aka our van) and headed out.
We sat on Santa's knee (didn't get a picture because I didn't think he looked as good as some of the Santa's out there). Tyson was so excited to sit on his knee. Then Jeff and Tyson played a game of mini golf, where Tyson got a hole in one!!! He won a free game of mini golf because he got a hole in one in one of the most challenging holes. He was so proud of himself!!
After a long day at the mall we got home at 8 pm; Jeff headed striaght to bed so he could wake up at 3am.
Today we're not doing much. When Jeff gets home at noon, I am going to do a Toy show in the north end all afternoon.
So that's been what we've been up to these past few days. I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: