Thursday, January 25, 2007

Laptop Broken...

Ohhhh, once again our laptop is broken. We're hoping the extended warrunty we bought will cover it, but there was a little part in the warrunty we didn't see; if it costs more than the computer is worth to fix, they will jsut give us what the computer is worth. :( So, we're hoping it's not the mother board again. The laptop is only a year old, boy computers get so old so fast.
So, until we get our laptop I can't post any pictures. I could post from this desktop, but I have no clue where the cord it (the laptop has a slot for the memory card). I miss our laptop.
But, on the other hand, I have been spending way less time on the computer and that is probably a very good thing.
We've had a good week for the most part. My Grandma's brother passed away early this week, so they are here now and we attended the funeral with them. It was a very nice service and I admire my Great Uncle's strength and compassion. He was a very admirable man and he will be missed by many.
Other than that, we've had quite a few playdates this week, and I cut Carter's bangs. I'll have to post pics of that one next week.
We're going to be getting ready for Tyson's birthday party which is on his actual birthday. He is getting pretty excited.
Tyson's Great Grandma and Grandpa Manchul gave him some money for his birthday. (We opened the card Grandma, yes early, I know but I'll tell you why when we talk next!) So we decided to put most of it away into his education fund but wanted to let him have a chance to pick anything he wanted from the store for his birthday. So we went to Toys R Us, toured the store for about an hour, while Tyson decided.
We ended up leaving with a toy mop, broom, bucket and other cleaning supplies. Ahhhh....it was cute. He even filled the bucket up with vinegar and water (just like me) and washed the floor. He's so cute.
So, that's our week in a nutshell. We're doing some visiting with my Grandparents tomorrow, which will be nice.
I will post pics as soon as I can.

No comments: