Monday, February 26, 2007

Muttart and a Cold Walk

We went to the Muttart today with Brandy, Kaeli and Regan and had a fabulous time, as always. I took some close ups of a few flowers and leaves and I am really amazed with the quality of detail this camera picks up (if you click on the picture you can really see the details). I love, love, love it! Then the pictures below from a walk we went on last night after dinner. It was much colder than we had thought, so it was basically a run not a walk.














3 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

Haha...I know everytime they go to do speed skating they have to cancel hey?! I think it's kind of funny because it sooo suits the Yukon.

Anonymous said...

Tyson is getting so tall. I can't wait to visit.

I know Carter "no like" Auntie Cookie, but he "Loves" Gramma Faye

Anonymous said...

so digging the new cam! m