Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lipstick and Cameras

We've had a pretty full week. We went to an indoor playground at Rundle Park on Friday and had a ton of fun with some of our friends. I started work this week and it went great. It seems like it's going to be a fabulous shop to work in and the people are great. I will be working right up until Valentine's Day and then probably here and there until my EI runs out next month....:(





Tyson found some lipstick that I had under the sink for some odd reason (I never wear it) and he put it on!

Tyson taking pictures of Carter. I love looking at the size difference between the two of them, and I think this picture sums it up. Tyson got some really great shots of Carter.

My smiley toothed boy (who has been up all night all weekend teething!).

1 comment:

The Walshes said...

Cute! I love how they look when those first top ones are coming through!