Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dirty Pictures!

I knew that would get your attention! Yesterday we went and played in the mud with Brandy and the girls. Too much fun, my cheeks hurt I laughed so hard. Kaeli and Tyson got stuck in the mud, so Brandy went in to get them; haha, then she got stuck. I guess I could've asked her if she needed some help! Here she is trying to get out and then her shoes.















Carter, so sad that he couldn't come out. He banged on the window calling out for so long, until Jeff came and took him away.














And we went to a friend's third birthday in the morning. We stayed all morning and even a bit of the afternoon. It was a great opportunity to see everyone and let the kids play. Tyson had a blast. Here he is decorating his own cupcake!















Last week Tyson borrowed this shirt from Regan and wore it for 2 days striaght. He really liked it.

The sun rise one morning. We've been having the prettiest sunrises lately.













Tyson fell asleep on our bedroom floor the other evening, after a day of walking and splashing in the puddles with Kade!
We had such a busy day yesterday; it didn't end with mud, we headed out to the airport to pick up Apple Grandpa afterwards. Then we came home, had sushi, played some wii and actually, the boys didn't get into bed until 11pm. Usually doesn't happen, but they were really excited to see Grandpa!


1 comment:

The Walshes said...

Geez Brandy...you're even dirtier than I thought....;)