Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Eggs

Yesterday we colored Eggs with Great Grandpa. Funny thing, we did it with Great Grandpa and Grandma last year when they were here helping us move down. I can't believe we've already lived here a year. Time flies, and next month Carter will be one!!
I boiled 11 eggs because 1 of them was cracked. After Tyson colored 11 of them he quickly ran into the fridge and got an egg that hadn't been boiled, because he wanted all 12. It was cute. He had fun doing them. Carter on the other hand has been cranky, cranky, cranky for the past week. Ohhhhh go away flu and teething at the same time.
Yesterday morning we all went over to Auntie Cookie's new house for a yummy, yummy brunch and a good visit.
So, today we're heading out to Auntie Wendy's for a day with lots of animals (lama, chickens, I don't know what else), family and food. Should be fun. Tomorrow we're having a brunch with an egg hunt and Monday Apple Grandpa goes home. It's already looking like it's going to be a busy week. This is the week I need to find a job too! Ha...how long have I been saying that?!?!
Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!

No comments: