Friday, April 13, 2007

Our week

Grandma Kong Kong and Grandpa Blake bought Tyson this basketball throwing thing (nice description) for Easter, Carter loved it, as did Tyson. Oh, and Carter got some things too, they didn't forget about him.









Auntie Cookie's 24th Birthday was yesterday!! So on Tuesday night we went out for dinner on Whyte Ave, and they gave her a shot of tequila! Then we went to the Sound of Music at the Jubilee! It was a great concert, got me all teary eyed a few times. They are coming back in Novemeber! We had Chrisite, Heather and Heather's parents over for dinner last night for a birthday dinner for Christie, I'll upload pictures after this.




















Hahah....I came upstairs from doing laundry and this was the sight I found!














And our last day with Apple Grandpa we went to Chuck E Cheeses. Phewf, I don't think we could've picked a busier day. Oh well, everyone had a blast and we had a nice fairwell visit with Grandpa! Won't see him again until the wedding....the wedding!!!! Less than 3 months away!














Ohhhh....Carter!

2 comments:

Aunty Cheryl said...

Holy Crap, that looks like a big drink Christie has. I think Uncle Rob and I will have to put taking the boys to Chuckie Cheeses on our list. Looks like they had fun.

miss b said...

you've been busy!