Friday, May 04, 2007

A few pics from the week.

The wedding stuff has got me so tied up, I've been neglecting this blog...my bad. Oh, and I was elected as the new Community Relations Director for our co-op, so I'm about to get working away on do my best in that position and being an active member of the board.
So, here are a few pics from the week. Carter loving this car outside; which now it's too rainy to go out and play with.






















At the Zoo the other day, I think this was the only animal they all looked at! And they were laughing so hard at it (through the window).







We watched Regan for a bit yesterday morning and Tyson and Regan decided to go outside and dig for earthworms; something Tyson has a fascination with lately.

Also, we have finally registered. It's not complete, but for the most part it is. And it's with Canadian Tire. If you go to our wedsite, all of the details are there!

No comments: