Thursday, July 26, 2007

Few More Pics

This was the sky the other night. I was very scared when we had the big storm the other night. I was at Home Outfitters, when I overheard some of the employees by the door, saying, 'tornado, a tornado is coming'. I freaked. I am fascinated and terrified of tornadoes all at the same time.
I stepped outside and I saw a cloud that extended across the sky as far as I could see. It was like a wall of black with a huge round top. I jumped in the van, shaking, and raced home. We piled into the basement (better safe than sorry) with our emergency kit ready. I can't believe how scared I got. The weather is so powerful. These are pictures of the sky from our backyard. The cloud that chased me (oh I forgot to mention that the cloud was traveling so fast it made it home at the same time I did), these pictures are nothing compared to that cloud.















And a few more pictures from camping. I took these while we were picnicing with Grandma and Grandpa Savostianik on the beach.


No comments: