Sunday, September 23, 2007

Model Train Show

Yesterday Jeff, Carter and I had the pleasure of taking the honorable Spiderman and Buzz Lightyear to the model train show. We had a lot of fun. Carter loves trains (something Tyson never really got into), of course, luck would have it that I sold the train table and trains a month ago. Hello Santa!








3 comments:

miss b said...

looks fun. i was going to say, didn't you just list your train table for sale? murphy's law hey?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun.....
I cannot get over the change in my Carter......

Love Gramma KongKong

Speaking of Santa, can't wait till Christmas

João Bôsco T C said...

Hi!

I was curiously looking for blogs on Blogspot and putting the initials of my name, and there was coincidence with the name of your blogspot.

Congratulations on your posts, though I have little fluency in English, but with so many pictures, has to realize that is well done.

Excuse me if many mistakes in the translation of my text, as has been done by "translating" of "Google".



Search in Google joaoboscotc typing, and you will find me where I navego by the network.

We note, because things are simple.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oi!

Estive curiosamente procurando por blogs no Blogspot e colocando as iniciais do meu nome, e houve coincidência com o nome do seu blogspot.

Parabéns pela suas postagens, apesar de eu ter pouca fluência em inglês, mas, com tantas fotos, deu para notar que está bem feito.

Desculpe-me se tiver muitos erros na tradução do meu texto, pois, foi feito pelo "traduzir" do "Google".



Pesquise no Google digitando joaoboscotc , e você me localizará por onde eu navego pela rede.

Não repare, pois são coisas simples.


---------------------------------------------------------------------



João Bôsco T. C.

joaoboscotc@gmail.com
Mariana - Minas Gerais - Brasil
CEP: 35420-000