Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pics from the past few weeks...

I've been so bad at blogging lately, actually since I started to work. Here are a few pictures I took over the past few weeks.











Reading on Tyson's bed. Carter basically follows Tyson wherever he goes and tries to do whatever Tyson is doing.



















Carter wearing his pajama shirt and shoes. His favorite thing to wear...shoes. He brings them to us first thing in the morning for us to put on him. I need to pick him up a pair of slippers!



















Skateboarding, wahooo! Tyson took out a book on different skateboarding moves and tricks. He reads the book and then tries to do the trick. Actually wherever we go he pretends he's skateboarding while he is walking and talks about allies etc.














We were all pretty amazed by this. It's the cantalope skin in the compost. The worms ate every single bit of flesh but didn't touch the skin. It's really cool to see!



















Birthday cupcakes from Grandma Manchul!














We picked up this dog bed for Bella and it has become the new comfy spot for the boys. Carter even naps in there sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some firetruck slippers that might fit Carter, remind me next Friday!

-A