Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our Advent Calender


This morning we made our advent calender. I got the idea from a weekly craft email I usually get, A, I think you get it as well!
I thought it was such a neat idea, so we went for it. Carter seemed to

get a lot of paint in his hair and mouth, but he really enjoys painting. So, now all I have to do is fill them and then everyday the boys can have a surprise. Next year we'll have to make them each their own I think.
Can you tell we are excited for Christmas? Santa is arriving on Saturday, and we are going to see him!

4 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

Very cute calendar!
Looks like way too much fun was had making it as well!

Anonymous said...

These photos are so good..who took them???? hah....gee Tyson don't look behind ya...cause Carter is catching you fast..he will soon be the big brother....but you will always be the really big brother...hope you all like being a 2 car family....that is so nice...for all of you..I love the Christmas tree..and not a minute too early as far as I am concerned.......thank the creator for artifical trees...happy adventing...love b

miss b said...

i like your advent calendar :) love all the paint in carter's mouth too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys...as you are enjoying your advent calender we are counting days too...that is sleeps until Heather and Kira come home....15 more to go....we are so excited and Tyson and Carter thanx for all of your help with Kira on her journey...she couldn't do it without your support...(nor could Heather) and that A. Cookie she is something else eh..better be good to her..she is a keeper....stay warm...love b