Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!!

Some pictures from our Christmas Morning. I hope I can label them properly, I always seem to have a problem with this part!











Carter with one of his favorite toys...trains!




















Auntie Cookie videotaping the boys reactions to the tree.














CArter kissing Daddy with a mouth full of chocolate.




















Tyson with his electric guitar and microphone.








































Remoted controlled mouse!















Carter opening one of his gifts.















Jeff thinks we should just let wrapping paper fly everywhere....I disagree...lol!




















Nathan opening up his Santa bag presents.
















Tyson checking the cookie plate to Santa and the reindeer plate to the reindeers.














Reading the thank you note Santa left.








































Tyson when he first saw the tree. We didn't pout any presents under the tree until the boys went to sleep on Christmas eve, so you can imagine their amazement in the morning!














Us, after putting out all of the presents on Christmas eve....we were getting ready to watch Christmas vacation.















Opening our Santa bags early in the morning.




















Wow....a road map of Edmonton!















Thank you to EVERYONE for all of the wonderful gifts!! We had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else did too! :)

3 comments:

miss b said...

holy crap that's a lot of presents by your tree! glad you guys had a good holiday.

Blackbird Pie said...

lol, I noticed all the presents too, wowee!

Looks like it was a really fun morning :)

Rebecca McKay said...

There was 10 of us! We had to move the coffee table.