Yesterday we had our first family day in sooo long. We took Tyson skating for the first time. (Jeff finally had a full weekend off, even though he got called in Saturday morning, but I made him stay home). If you click on the first picture you can see the bags under his eyes...hopefully things get back to normal for him soon.Anyway, Tyson had a pretty fun time skating. He was a little hesitant at first, but overall he said he had fun, and that's all that matters. After skating we went swimming and played in the indoor playground. A fantastic family day!
Other than that not much is new. I have a few interviews this week...fingers crossed. And I start my photography classes this week. I haven't used my big camera is so long. I didn't even pull it out over Christmas. I've just been feeling really miserable so I've been uninspired. But hopefully the classes will give me some inspiration back! I got a couple of cool accessories for the camera for Christmas, so I'm excited to put them to use!



2 comments:
Wow sure can tell who DADA is! HAHAH...the the pics are so cute...what did they think of skating?
sounds like a great day, hey next time you're doing one of those you should let us know, we'd gladly join you if you guys are looking for company :)
Post a Comment