
We decided to go for a walk to the park the other day, as it's been gorgeous outside. It was actually a bit cooler than I had thought, and we ended up cutting the trip short. But needless to say it was great exercise and really got the boys excited for spring. Ha...my camera was obviously on the wrong setting in the slide picture (oh and I was head on with the bright sun!).
Tyson getting a story read to him by Grandma Kong Kong. They bought this book together, hmmm....a while ago, and every once in a while Tyson phones her and asks her to read it to him. It's Just fishing with Grandma.


And making caterpillars. We took Carter for his last dose of shots last week (I know I'm big time late). While we were in the waiting room, Tyson and Carter were playing on a slide. Yes, the waiting room has a slide. As I'm watching them, suddenly slow motion kicks in and I watch Carter fall from the top of the slide off hitting his face first on the floor. Of course instantly I ran to him, followed by about 3 nurses. Poor little guy. He had his first little black eye and a 'line' like bruise down the side of his cheek. Then he had to get his needle. Not such a good day. But it's over now and his face has just the slightest bruise left.
1 comment:
I hope this grin is cause of Kong Kong......
Post a Comment