Friday, April 18, 2008

Alan Jackson

Last night was the big night! We took Grandma to see her all time favorite Alan Jackson. I don't want to post too many details, as I will when I post the pictures. However, I will say that he was way more than I had expected, and quite attractive....QUITE!
I cried when we were entering the arena (you know you're pregnant when...), I cried when Grandma said, 'holy moly' to how many seats there were. I cried when I looked over and saw Grandma smiling and her knee bouncing to the beat. I loved when she sang along. I bawled at a song he sang....Remember When, as Grandma said it was her favorite. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I cried at a fast song too (Itty Bitty). Like I said, you know you're pregnant when. It was a very sentimental night. I'm so glad we were able to share the experience with my Grandma. She is still glowing this morning. :)
Pictures to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah well, I'm certainly not pregnant and I got a little weepy when I read what you wrote. Love Aunty Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I am so happy we were able to share such a special day with gramma as well - I will never forget it!!!

Anonymous said...

K as i was reading about you crying I thought you werent gonna say you cried to "itty bitty"...HAHAH than you fessed up! good thing or else! hahah...it was a night to remember thats for sure! we are lucky ladies to have experienced it with your grandma-and your grandpa driving us of course;)

Anonymous said...

K, unusual, I know, but I have to agree with Aunty Cheryl. I am defineatly not pregnant and got more than a little weepy reading what you wrote.

Mom

mollygirl said...

kkk me too...tears and all...what a great night..what a great gift..and what beautiful young women...I love it....Becky you are the best...keep up the good work...xoxo