Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Carter

Carter woke up last night at 10:30 and wouldn't go back to bed. He was being so playful and cute, I had to take some pics of him!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that tongue hanging out. Can't believe how fast these guys are growing. Aunty Cheryl

Anonymous said...

whitehorseCarter just worships me hey...all copying everything I do! And always wanting me to babysit!

Anonymous said...

ah dont ask me why I put whitehorse carter...sorry

Hope Walls said...

Don't you hate it when your children are doing something they oughtn't but they're so cute about it that you let it slide? You know you're a total pushover when you grab the camera, hey?

"Oh, look! Naughty boys! ~click~ You are in so ~click~ much trouble! ~click~ Daddy will be SOOOOO mad when he ~click~ sees you traced Dora and Boots ~click~ with non-washable markers all over the ~click~ new 52" flat screen ~click~ panel TV!"

Rebecca McKay said...

Wholey crap, that was so funny, H! And ohhh soooo true!