OK - I really love the puddle-staring picture. Remember how i said sometimes you need to throw something in to mix it up though? The puddle is kind of boring except for those bubbles - picture that same image if you had thrown a shiny copper penny in the puddle. Mind you, I do find it pretty darn funny that your son is staring at the puddle, when really, there's nothing to stare at that I can see...
1 comment:
OK - I really love the puddle-staring picture. Remember how i said sometimes you need to throw something in to mix it up though? The puddle is kind of boring except for those bubbles - picture that same image if you had thrown a shiny copper penny in the puddle. Mind you, I do find it pretty darn funny that your son is staring at the puddle, when really, there's nothing to stare at that I can see...
Post a Comment