in-camera or photoshop effects?Want to get rid of that garbage can but keep the boys? CROP. lol
oh wow. Just wow! Those are amazing beckie! Frame the one with Jeff! It makes him look like kind of a nice guy. ;) You know I love you Jeff.
oh, hehe, that last anon comment was from me! Steph
I just love these pics! So sweet. :)I haven't been to your blog in forevers! But all the pics I saw as I scrolled down the entries...you have some good lookin boys! *HUGS*Congrats on the almost new arrival too! Wish you all the best.~JQ
love that last shot!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
in-camera or photoshop effects?
Want to get rid of that garbage can but keep the boys? CROP. lol
oh wow. Just wow! Those are amazing beckie! Frame the one with Jeff! It makes him look like kind of a nice guy. ;) You know I love you Jeff.
oh, hehe, that last anon comment was from me!
Steph
I just love these pics! So sweet. :)
I haven't been to your blog in forevers! But all the pics I saw as I scrolled down the entries...you have some good lookin boys! *HUGS*
Congrats on the almost new arrival too! Wish you all the best.
~JQ
love that last shot!
Post a Comment