Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lonely Shoes

Everyday as I walk to the Hospital (usually a couple of blocks) I pass these shoes. Last night I had my camera with me so I decided to snap a quick picture. I'm sure a few of my fellow co workers have walked by them too.....K, have you??
They always get me wondering where they came from, who they belonged to, if they meant to leave them there or if they are sadly missed now.
Needless to say everyday when I see them still there I am surprised someone hasn't claimed them yet.
Do you need some black dress shoes? They are right across from the U of A hospital!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

Huh, no, I haven't come across those...but now I will have to look for them! What block are they on?

Rebecca McKay said...

Right by Timmies!

. said...

they are pretty nice shoes to just be left there! Probably a grad gone wild or something from the Jubilee :)

The picture is great, though!

JQ said...

Found art! It really does instigate a narrative. I love the stories objects tell. :)