Monday, August 25, 2008

B&Ws








Just a few pictures I've taken of the boys over the past few days. Grandma Kong Kong went back to Whitehorse (sniff, sniff) Tyson is quite sad, and has been having meltdowns everyday since she left. Luckily, Uncle Nathan arrived yesterday, and is busy playing with the boys. It's so nice to see him, and the boys are thrilled he's here.
This weekend we're off to Saskatoon for a friend's wedding (I get to do a photobooth...I'm so excited). But it'll be a short trip (2 days if that), as Tyson starts kindergarten on Tuesday. OMG...where has the time gone? I can't believe it's already time.
Anyway, things area going along nicely. Doing lots of work with the NCBC and seem to be taking more and more pictures (on my twinkle pix blog).


Tyson just loves his mohawk. We searched everywhere to find some paint for it, and finally got some red and gold!
Carter doesn't even remember he has his, I don't think!
And my crazy boys are at it again.....

1 comment:

Blackbird Pie said...

loving all the photos, Beckie.