Just a couple pictures I didn't post with the previous post.Tyson looking at the minnows off the dock.

A moment with Daddy....look how wide eyed Jax is!

This was so cute. Grandpa put his foot up on a stump and Carter immediately followed suit.

Awaiting a boat ride! Next summer I'll get back on the boat (didn't go this summer). But can't wait for next summer as Grandma and Grandpa bought a new tube. The boys tried it out....next summer will be my turn!

More smores....yummers!

"What, Mom??"

Good quality time on the beach.


"Whoa, it's hot, Mom!"

I really like this picture. The memories the boys must take from our trips to the lake make the long drive so worth it (really, it's not even that long!). We're very fortunate that Grandma and Grandpa have such a nice cabin and such hospitality...now we just need to get out there more often.


Throwing rocks out into the lake.


A paddle boat ride with Grandma.

Precious baby Jaxon, holding Daddy's hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment