Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Birthday!


I think Jax looks so cute in this picture!

And look! I caught a smile!

And another! He's smiling and cooing like crazy.


A birthday picture!! I had a great 27th birthday yesterday. 27....gosh, I couldn't even remember how old I am, I literally had to count from 1981 until now, does this keep happening with age, or am I just too busy to notice or care for that matter? Woke up to Tyson and Carter fighting...typical morning. Jeff went to work, and Carter puked probably the moment Jeff left. He continued to get sick until the afternoon, when you guessed it, Jeff came home!
Jeff was able to leave work early, which was nice. Then we went out for a nice dinner and home for cake.

Can you tell who takes the pictures in the family? I just got this wireless cable for my camera...comes in handy, I can finally be in some pictures. Notice how everyone is blowing out my candles (even Jeff...lol), and I'm making sure the camera went off?
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and fantastic presents!! Someone (wink wink) bought me a weeks unlimited membership for Brikham yoga, which I've been meaning to try for a while now. It's the one where you go into the really, really, really, hot room for an hour and a half and do poses.
I can't wait. Heather and I are going to start going next Monday, and we'll go as much as our bodies, schedules and the instructors will let us go. Such a great gift, thank you! If Heather and I like it, we plan on continuing for the year.
I didn't mention but we're going to Mexico the first week of March (providing time can be taken off, etc.). So...I've got some serious work to do on this post baby body. I went to a postnatal nutrition type of information session, and I learned so much. I began thinking about the fact that I've been pregnant, given birth and nursed 3 babies in 4 and a half years. That's really a lot for a woman's body. Made me realize that I need to pay more attention to it....so yoga is going to be the beginning!
So, after that long essay....thank you again to everyone for the birthday wishes and a great big Happy Birthday to Grandpa Rod for today!!!

2 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

Happy birthday again! I love the pic where you are using the remote to make sure you get the pic lol!

Anonymous said...

Love the family photo, glad you had a nice birthday. Mexico??? Love Aunty Cheryl