
Today we baked sugar cookies and decorated them. We had a lot of fun! Carter dumped 2 huge things of sprinkles all over the table on top of one of his cookies. It was so funny...he just kept trying to eat the cookie, despite the fact that you couldn't even see it under all of the sprinkles! lol.

Look how cute he is...you can tell he was 'sneaking' some of the candy while we were decorating. I hadn't even said they couldn't eat any, he just made that adorable face.

And our cookies.

This one just screams sugar overload!

I love them!!!

How can you tell when a child's mother is in the photography industry? He holds a cookie in his mouth for about 2 minutes straight without taking a bite, to ensure his mom got a good one. How cute?!
Mmmm...no holding the pose for Carter, he wanted to taste it!
3 comments:
I just Love them and you too....
Love, Kong Kong
Cookies look great!
I love how Tyson wrote his name on his... :) SO cute!
the cookies look like a lot of fun :)
Post a Comment