Jax got his first two teeth!!! Early, just like Tyson's were. I love when he gives his little kisses, Jeff does too but not that he has his teeth it can be a little painful!
Yummy feet!
And of course Carter had to try to mimic Jax!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
holy, Carter's feet are huge!! Love the wee Jax pix. what a muffin.
I'm totally starting to get excited about the arrival of our first. wee!
Jason's first baby just arrived on Dec 10th! A little girl. Her name is Danica Grace. I get to go home in January to see her and by then I'll be 4 1/2 months along. Halfway!
Sorry again that I don't get in as often as I'd like to. *hugs*
3 comments:
holy, Carter's feet are huge!!
Love the wee Jax pix. what a muffin.
Steph
Awe baby!
Too cute. MMMM toes is good eats.
I'm totally starting to get excited about the arrival of our first. wee!
Jason's first baby just arrived on Dec 10th! A little girl. Her name is Danica Grace. I get to go home in January to see her and by then I'll be 4 1/2 months along. Halfway!
Sorry again that I don't get in as often as I'd like to. *hugs*
lol, cute :)
Post a Comment