Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bucerias #1

WE went to Bucerias (30 mins north of Peurta Vallarta) twice. It was about a 20 minute bus ride from our condo, vs like an hour bus ride into Vallarta.
It was beautiful. Probably my favorite spot that we had been to. The beaches were literally gold (you can see the picture below). So sandy. I guess it probably helped that I had 5 or so beer with lunch that day...lol.
I've got a lot of photos from Bucerias, but for some reason blogger is saying I've reached my photo upload limit??? Any ideas what this means? Anyway, I'll try again tonight.


Tyson and Jax enjoying the sandy beaches (poor Carter was still not feeling too hot.




Very cool....wind surfing!



The gold sand....'fool's gold'. When I saw the gold, the Yukoner in me came out and I thought...let's get a gold pan and start raking in the gold. lol. Then Rod told me it was fool's gold. sigh. LOL!!!!



Mine and Tyson's toes in the sand. Once I can get more photos to upload, I'm actually going to post some photos of me!!! Can you imagine? I never post photos of myself! But Jeff got some of me on the beach with the boys!
:)

No comments: