Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Mexico....

I'll be posting Mexico pictures for a while!
I wanted to start this post by saying a huge Thank you to Grandpa Rod. It really was exactly what we all needed (to get away) and we are thrilled that you took us such a beautiful vacation!!!!!
:)

This picture was right when Tyson got sick. My poor boy, he was trying so hard to play, but his little body just wouldn't cooperate. I knew when he laid like this on the beach, he was really sick.




I love this picture.



Jax.....he's fascinated with my camera & sand!





This was the most activity Tyson did while we were on the beach for that hour or two, afterwards he laid back down for a nap. We quickly hurried home shortly after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Tyson, how awful to get sick on holidays. Love Aunty Cheryl