Tyson was thrilled to have us all at his school to show us his art.

His shell notebook. (He's in a fine arts playschool program)
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5318817683299639858" />
The ticket to get in.

Performing a twinkle little star dance. There were quite a few picture I took from the three dances they put on, but I'm not posting them all, due to privacy...I didn't ask the other parents about posting their children's pictures....I tried to post only ones that didn't show too much of their faces.

Not such a great picture, but I really wanted to post one of ALL of Jax's teeth!!!

The beauitful art.

"Couch springs" & garbage sculpture by Tyson


This sculpture is sooo cool!

Each child made one of these and they turned it into a mobile to present.

6 comments:
the art show sounds fantastic :)
Gorgeous and he looks like he is thriving in that environment :), his writing looks fantastic, good job Tyson!
Wow Tyson, you are becoming quite the artist. You will have to make me a picture when I come to visit. Love Aunty Cheryl
That is super duper awesome. I love it!
Oh, how I wish I was there. I would have loved to buy some of Tyson's artwork. Maybe he will make Kong Kong something special for Christmas.
Love ya, kiss ya, miss ya.
Oh wow! That's such an awesome idea! I love the tickets! What a fantastic creative program for young ones. You know, they make the best art. :)
I can't wait until we are in Saskatoon and hooked up with high speed so I can come in and check your blog posts more regularly!
Cheers!
JQ
Post a Comment