They took their bikes (which they've fully outgrown...sigh...coincides nicely with Jeff having to buy his $600 books...lol! the joys of going back to school)
In this first picture, Tyson was blowing me a kiss...


Seriously...this is why I said my 4 boys.....






So today is Jeff's last day of work! Can you believe it? lol. I can't. Speaking of questions...I received numerous complaints about not updating the blog...now I have and I don't see any comments....let us know you're reading it! I have no idea who reads it (other than those of you who requested more photos!). We all love reading the comments!
Anyhoo...so to celebrate a new chapter in our lives, we're having a star wars party tonight, complete with yoda cupcakes, munchies and a star wars movie we haven't seen yet. Should be fun, and I'll probably try to get a few pics too.
I start back to work on Monday. Haven't got a lot of shifts booked in yet, but hopefully I'll get a few more for the month of May. After that I'm booked for June and July already and hopefully very soon, I'll be able to get a permanent position.
Tyson started soccer this past week, Carter was so upset that it's not his turn yet...but his will start in 2 weeks. They have both been taking their unparented (a first for Carter) swimming lessons for the past few weeks. Which they both really enjoy. :)
Tyson has a strong interest in music, as many of you know, so lucky for us, my Grandparents are bringing down their piano for us sometime this summer, and Tyson will begin lessons in the fall. He really can't wait (I was a little surprised, I really didn't think he'd have such a desire to take piano...but I shouldn't underestimate). He said he wants to try a year of piano and then a year of guitar and then a year of the drums....lol!
We're fully registered and ready to go for both school and playschool in the fall. The summer is already looking busy as is the fall. Tyson wants to join hockey this fall too....
Thanks for stopping by to read up on us...don't forget to leave a comment! lol.
6 comments:
Love the pics :) Regan has her first game on Monday! What days are Tyson's on?
Ah I always comment, but here, I will comment again! Sounds like a busy but fun summer!
Becky, I look at the site every day. Thank you for your time and effort to post pictures and write your notes. Love ya! Marie
Saweet! I love to see comments!! LOL! Yes, K and B you both comment very often! And I really appreciate them.
Tyson's soccer is Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Carter's are Monday and Wednesday!
Hey me too, I look first thing when I get to work and then again at home just in case things have changed. Love the updates, can't wait to see you all, six more sleeps. Maybe I will be able to get in a soccer game while I'm there. Tyson & Carter, just wait get there and tell you what we are going.
Oops, forgot to tell you that last comment was from me. Love Aunty Cheryl
Post a Comment