On our way we picked up Kandis and we drove together (well we followed each other with walkie talkies).
This trip was filled with emotion of every sort. We were all exhausted by the end of it. We drove 22 hours to get there (overnighted in Ft Nelson for 2 hours in our vehicles) stayed for 3 days and drove 22 hours to get home.
I'm not going to write much about the trip, or the time spent there. I'm still extremely emotional about it and for the most part am keeping to myself and my family.
We will most likely be heading north again in the next little while. :(
The trip home was beautiful though. Even though I've driven this highway over 50 times, I looked at the Alaska Hwy with new eyes. We come from such a vastly gorgeous territory.









3 comments:
The pictures are beautiful, I was looking at them on facebook last night and thinking what a beautiful scenic drive it must be up there.
I'm sorry about the reasons for your trip back home. Thinking of you guys.
I'm sorry to hear your Grandmother isn't doing well. The photos are really beautiful. E and I were playing this week in the ravine in a spot where we took Tyson and Carter to play a long time ago and I was thinking about seeing if you wanted to do another walk. Email me if you want to go sometime.
Post a Comment