Saturday, February 13, 2010

Skating

I know, I know...no birthday pictures, yet. They are coming...
In the meantime I thought I would post some pictures of the boys skating. Recently (well as of Tyson's birthday)we took the boys skating to Millenium Place and they took off. :)
Tyson has been in lessons since the fall and he is just learning to master his glide! Carter.....runs on the ice. lol. It's pretty cute.

They love their hockey sticks that Santa brought them for Christmas. They are both claiming they want to join hockey in the fall...sigh....

Enjoy the pictures. I will post some from Tyson's birthday soon!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Tyson looks like such a big boy now - but of course, he is 6 after all. Jax reminds me of Carter, like he's just very adept at sports. Thanks Beckie. Look forward to seeing the birthday pics. Grandma Marie