Monday, August 30, 2010

Drumheller

FINALLY!!! A post! I've been horrible at keeping up on this blog and my photography blog. The summer has been a whirlwind of activity. After we went to Whitehorse we took a trip with Tim and Steph to Drumheller, where we camped for a few days. The boys had an absolute blast. :)

We have been busy getting ready for the start of school and after school activities. Tyson will be going into grade one in our neighborhood school. He is more than excited. Carter is also going to a playschool in our neighborhood and while he is a bit hesitant he is also excited.

The boys are both registered in hockey!!!! We went and got 3/4 of their hockey gear today for a grand total of $600. Seriously, donations are welcome!!! ;p Carter will also be attending a sports school one day a week which he is very anxious for as they go through almost all of the sports. Tyson will be back in hip hop too!!!

I am going to try to post more pictures again soon. I am heading into my busy season with photos (seriously catching up on weddings, fully booked from now through until the middle of october), but I do promise to do my best.

Jeff starts school in a little over a week as well. We are really looking forward to this year as his practicum begins in May!!!! WHOOT!!!

Anyway, thank you for checking here even though I have not been the best blogger.

Hope everyone is well!!! <3





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunty Cheryl says what a treat to start my day off with some new pictures. Looks like everyone had fun at the corn maze and in Drumheller. Love you & miss you all.