Tyson has been somewhat adjusting well to his school. It was a big change in comparison to what we have been doing for the previous two years. There are a lot of pros and a whole lot of cons to this school right now. We shall see what the new year brings.
We have been busy getting ready for the end of the year at school and for Christmas. Jeff and I stayed up late the other night and made these cake pops which can be found here (a blog I follow..she is AMAZING). So excited they turned out. Jeff and I worked as a really good team on them!! They are my new favorite thing and I think we will be making them for many birthdays to come.
Bernard the elf has also started to visit us again this year. Every morning the boys awake to find instructions on what we are to do for that day! If you click on the picture you can see it blown up!
Below is the first one we received.....







No comments:
Post a Comment