Monday, March 21, 2011

A few pics

Just a few recent pictures from an afternoon we spent at the park.

Tyson bought these two necklaces, one for himself and one for Regan; was the cutest thing. :)

I'm busy getting ready for a trip up to Whitehorse for photos, while Jeff just completed his midterms, well actually I think he has a few more to go.

Auntie Sandy took the boys on Saturday night, ALL afternoon and night so Jeff and I had a fabulous 18 hour long date. <3 Thanks again to Auntie Sandy, I'm not sure you really realize how much this means to our family.

The boys had a great time and are still talking about it.

Jaxon is pretty much fully potty trained! YAY! Except for at night, we are pretty much diaper free. Happy and sad at the same time. Can't believe Jax is soon to be 3. Where did that time go?

Anyhooo...hope everyone is well!



No comments: