Sunday, July 09, 2006

Carter

I can't believe how long Carter's hair is. I thought for sure he would've lost it all by now. Tyson lost all of his hair. So here are a few pics of just how long his hair is.

We were getting into the van the other day and Jeff put Carter down like this for a minute. I can't believe how strong he is.
And a fabulous smile.
Tyson didn't fit into this outfit until he was 4 months old, but here is Carter at 10 weeks in it.
Such a cutie.

It looks as though we will be switching our wedding date. It will no longer be in August. Instead it's going to be July 7. 7-7-7.....Jeff's lucky number. Kind of fun and I'm pretty sure it's once in a lifetime that you can get married on that date! Now I just have to make some phone calls to make the changes!

2 comments:

miss b said...

sean's sister got married this year on 06/06/06.

cute pics of Carter.

Tasha said...

popular date for the wedding... my sister's wedding date is the same as well! love it!

oh, and love carter's *pink* soother ;)