I think Tyson looks like his Daddy in this picture...
This is where we will be getting married. We've finally found a ceremony location and here it is.....
There are chairs that look rustic that will be set up. The lighting is very flattering and you can even dim it and play with it. I'm super excited. So, we've got the ceremony and reception venues, now we just need everything else...but first things are djs and we are meeting with photographers next week. At first I thought we were planning too early, but most places are totally booked up for next year, not to mention some photographers are booked 2 years in advance!Tyson at the water park we went to with Stephanie and Evan.
Tyson was watching the Wiggles and this is what Carter thought about all of the bright lights and singing....
And my tired boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment