Monday, July 24, 2006

There will be pictures

Well where to begin. I lost my bank card on the weekend and when I retraced my steps I couldn't find it. I have a feeling someone else found it. So, off to get a new one today, which is always a hassle with my branch being in Whitehorse.
And....our laptop cord bit the bullet, so we have to get a new cord, and that means until then, I will not be able to upload any pictures.
So, until then...we are pictureless.
But things have been going very well (other than the bank card and cord). We are busy this week getting ready for Grandma King Kong, Grandpa Blake and Uncle Nathan's visit. Jeff has 3 days off....unbelievable! It's so nice to have him at home. We're going to check out Capital X (formerly known as Klondike Days), and do lots of work at home!
I should hopefully have some pictures up by the middle or end of the week. Oh, and Carter will be 3 months in 2 weeks....can you believe it?

3 comments:

miss b said...

have fun at capital ex, and i hope the process of getting a new bank card isn't too much of a hassle!

The MIKK Family said...

Aw, hope you got a card no problem. Have fun at the ex!

The Walshes said...

I hear its a blast, hope it was fun!