Sunday, July 30, 2006

Trying....

Well we haven't fixed the laptop yet and I am trying to find the jump drive to upload some pics onto this computer so I can load up some pictures. There are going to be sooo many when I eventually find it!
Grandma KingKong, Grandpa Blake and Neigh Neigh are here for a few weeks. Tyson was thrilled to see them and I don't think I've talked with him since their arrival.
Yesterday we went to West 49 in WEM, in the downstairs part they have a skatepark...the coolest thing. Tyson has now become obsessed. He says he wants to go skateboarding there and hasn't given it up. This morning he came to me and asked where his skateboarding shoes, shirt and pants are. So, Grandma promised he could go today; we'll see how she furfills that promise!!

2 comments:

The Walshes said...

LOL I find the best times to load pics are early morning. Evening is pretty much a write off. Enjoy your company!

miss b said...

i pics works for you soon.

millwoods has a skate park doesn't it? we have one over here in clareview too. tyson might be a bit small yet though with all the bigger kids.