Friday, August 25, 2006

The Fringe

We met our friends at the fringe yesterday and had a great time. There was so much to do. It is the first time I have taken Tyson, we may even take Jeff there today, as it is his day off. Karlynn introduced me to the New Asian restaurant; which has a booth set up, and I'd love to go there for lunch today!
They had a petty zoo there, that Tyson was very interested in. He really liked the little bunnies. There was also a miniture horse (I think there is a picture of Kade and Tyson looking at it), well when we were looking at it, Kade and Tyson kept telling me how sad he looked. I was surprised that they picked up that feeling from a horse, but it was interesting to hear what they had to say.
Tyson catching the magican show with Kaeli and Reagan.
Oh yah, here is the 'sad' horse. I will admit, it did look pretty sad, it barely moved.
An obstacle course that Tyson did about 5 times. First he partnered up with a boy to do it and once all of the children were finished and had left, Tyson stayed and kept doing it with the coordinator. Too cute.
Bowling!!!
They had a dress up corner. Tyson wasn't too interested but he did try on a few things; including this pirate hat.
The bouncy tent; too much fun!
Face Painting. Of course, what did Tyson want painted on his face? None other than Spiderman, who we still haven't watched on tv or anything, and I'm still not sure why he likes him so much. Tyson sat very still while she was painting his face. She said Tyson was the best two year old she had painted, yet! He kept giggling saying it tickled.

The finished product. He loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson you look adorable. I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

anonymous is me Gramma Faye