We were with Stephanie the other day and she pointed out that Carter is such a blankie boy already; well here is the evidence, she was so right.This was Carter sleeping last night.
Carter at night time yesterday, we pile on my bed and read stories together and then we all take a nap; Carter always wants to play with Tyson's blankie and usually Tyson is pretty good about sharing it, even though it's still so special to him.

Oh some pictures of the boys outside yesterday evening.


Tyson at naptime with his blankie.


As much as I love blogger, sometimes the formatting is hard to figure out (probably just for me). This is a car we made the other day. We had paint everywhere, it was pretty fun! Good thing Carter is such a good napper!
BTW Auntie Cheryl made us all of the blankies on this blog!!! She does such a great job.
1 comment:
My goodness, I feel like its been so long since I've seen you guys. The boys(especially Carter) look like they have grown so much. I do love the little "blankie" boys.
Love Gramma Kong Kong
Post a Comment