Tyson doing his very best to maneuver this tractor at the park. We've been spending so much time at the parks lately and Tyson has been loving it.Bedtime at our house. We all curl up on the bed to read stories; Carter loves the pictures. The empty spot is my spot.

Tyson demolishing the fort we built together.

When Grandma King Kong and Grandpa Blake and Nathan came for a visit they brought 3 buckets of Nathan's old toys. Well, I was keeping them in the basement until I had time to sort through them. Tyson came down to do laundry with me the other day and found them. I have never seen him be so into toys. He won't put these two action figures, or as he likes to call them, "ladies" (everyone is a lady) down. There were a few little lego cars too and he loves them. I can't believe how much he has been playing by himself now that he has found these toys. Usually, he needs me at his side all of the time.
Anyway, here are the pictures of him showing them off!

No comments:
Post a Comment