Sunday, August 20, 2006

Our weekend.

Tyson has been talking about camping since our return home. We decided to set up his tent in his bedroom. Here he is. He said he was going to sleep in it, but it hasn't happened! I can't imagine why...warm bed, sleeping bag on the floor; hmm..the toss up!














Nikki ( a little girl who is a neighbor) is over all of the time asking Tyson to come out and play. She is great with him, and I find a huge help, as she occupies him. So we all walked to the park (where I found a new babysitter!!) and then we came back to the house to play with playdough.
Oh, in Tyson's hand is an empty egg carton, we were filling it up with treasures for crafts and painting!
















Carter in his 'halfway' roll position.
















Tyson, attempting to walk across. Nikki kept saying, I'll help you, I'll help you. And finally Tyson said, no, mommy do. It made my heart melt; he's still my little boy after all!

No comments: